Hello media friends and fellow snow cone addicts.
My name is Chris Von Wilpert. I started Snowy Joey on February 11, 2006 when I was 17 after high school, and have run it ever since.
We are now the #1 kids party hire business in Australia!
The business has donated over $100,000 cash to our customers (sports clubs and schools) from the sale of our snow cones and fairy floss. I credit this to our great crew!
My contact email: chris [at] snowyjoey.com.au
Rosanne (Operations Manager): rosanne [at] snowyjoey.com.au
Our customers include Bunnings, QLD Reds, Telstra, Specsavers, Suncorp, Foxtel, Australia Zoo + hundreds of local clubs and schools who book us for their events.
Please find Snowy Joey's bio here. Several print and online articles we have been featured in are embedded and linked to below.
- Anthill: Chris Von Wilpert, 2015 30Under30 Winner
- Anthill: Anthill’s 30under30 2015 Winners Revealed!
- Courier Mail: From teen entrepreneur to successful businessman
- Anthill: Chris Von Wilpert's snow cone business is not just a business. It's about give back as well
- Flying Solo: Up & Away Business advice from young entrepreneurs
- Get Better Health: Young entrepreneur helps sport clubs and schools for good cause
- Sydney Morning Herald: Top tips to cut your work in half
- Biz Yourself: Pinterest and shared strategies
- Entrepreneur News: 10Q with Chris Von Wilpert
- Brisbane Business News: Young Ice Man
- Northside Chronicle: Ice Is A Nice Little Earner For Snow Man
- Official Endorsement Letter From The Minister For Child Safety, Disability Services & Communities
"An Exemplary Role Model For Young People In The Community"
- Anthill Australia 30under30 Winner 2015
- My Business Best Start-Up Business Finalist 2012
- My Business Best Growth Strategy Finalist 2013