In this post I’m going to show you how to start a snow cone business the right way.
Over the last 10 years we have sold over $1,000,000 worth of snow cone sales to Aussie kids!
Of that, we donated over $100,000 cash back to the local sports clubs and schools we attended.
We were featured on News.com.au, The Courier Mail and Brisbane Business News in 2013 for the $100k milestone.
I was even awarded the Australia 30under30 Winner last year.
Companies like Australia Zoo, Bunnings, QLD Reds, Brisbane City Council, Telstra, Griffith University, QUT and Foxtel all hire us to hand out snow cones at their events.
Why Snow Cone Franchises Don’t Work
Snow cone franchises sell you their equipment for $20k-$40k, take a royalty fee of your profits and let you figure out how to get into high paying events yourself.
They don’t know how to get into high paying events.
They haven’t done it themselves and therefore have no clue.
All you end up paying royalties for is… the brand name.
They don’t give you what you need the most to succeed in this business…
A step-by-step system to get into $500+ events.
How To Start A Snow Cone Business: Free 4-Part Video Course
To help people out I created an introductory 4-Part Video Course to teach people these 4 things:
1) 3 steps to “get in” to $500+ snow cone gigs (plus 1 example where I made $2,742 in 1 day with snow cones)
2) The 5 big selling points we’ve used at Snowy Joey to make over $1,000,000 in snow cone sales
3) How 2 ordinary people in Toowoomba made $1,981 in 1 day while donating $206 back to their local community at a small footy carnival
4) How to get a snow cone machine starter package for less than $2,000 (including enough supplies to make $1,000 in snow cone sales)
If you would like to get access to this free 4-part video course, you can do that here:
How To Start A Snow Cone Business: Comprehensive 7-Day Course
If you want to learn all our step-by-step strategies I created a comprehensive 7-Day Course for that.
I took my:
– 10 years of experience
– $1 million worth of snow cone sales, and
– the knowledge of growing my own snow cone business from 1 snow cone stand to 20+ stands
And I put it into 1 simple course you can use to run a successful snow cone stand business.
Over 100 hours of work went into creating this 1 course.
The course is broken up into these 7 lessons:
Lesson #1: What licenses do I need to start a snow cone business?
Lesson #2: What type of snow cone machine should I buy?
Lesson #3: What type of syrups should I buy?
Lesson #4: Where do I source the ice for my snow cones?
Lesson #5: What price should I sell my snow cones for?
Lesson #6: What events should I attend to make over $500 per day?
Lesson #7: How do I market my business to “get in” to the high paying $500+ events?
With this course you will learn from all of our mistakes and go straight to the top.
– tested different business models
– attended over 1,000 events
– trained over a hundred snow cone stand operators, and
– most enjoyably… “quality tested” every snow cone
You will skip the learning curve where we went from making $79/event on average in our first ever 11 events, to making $740/event on average.
If you would like to buy to this comprehensive 7-day course, you can do that here:
If you want to talk to someone who knows how to start a snow cone business and grow it to over $1 million in sales, call Rosanne (the Owner) on 0433 617 299 to see if this business would be the right fit for your lifestyle.